Dec 26, 2008

Happy Boxing Day!

Well, my body decided to end Christmas with a bang, and ring in Boxing Day with style. Namely, the style of puking your guts out until you are puking up bile. That's right. Liver juices were coming out of my mouth. Huuuugh. Grosses me out just thinking about it. How sick do you have to be to have that happen?

I was supposed to work a morning shift at work today. That didn't happen. I probably would have been the BEST server ever. My extreme lack of energy and appetite would have made for a fun night for all. Funny thing is, my boss almost made me drive to the cities and work my night shift. Lovely. That too, didn't happen.

If this doesn't make sense, it's because I feel like a zombie (and my fingers are slipping all over the keys). But I needed something to do. Two movies and a full day of doing nothing are great and all, but in the right context. This is not that context.

Anyhow, I'm sorry if you were disgusted by any part of this post. I know I was.

And what keeps coming back to me is that even something as trivial as the stomach flu is designed in God's plan. Not so fun, but then, many of God's plans don't seem fun at the time. Can't wait until heaven to have a bigger understanding of what those plans were. . .

No comments: