Aug 10, 2009

Prayer, Please?

So I have been looking for my passport to go to Nigeria, and I've not been able to find it yet. I tore apart my home in Two Harbors looking for it and I've come to the conclusion that it's not there, or if it is, it's not going to be found there.

That leaves me with four options:

a) Find the passport. (Not too many places left to look)

b) Get a new passport.

c) Fake a passport.

d) Don't go.


Obviously, the first would be the best, but I'm guessing it will probably be the second. The third is out of the question and the fourth would be the hardest.

Here is what I need prayer for: that I would find my passport in one of the few remaining locations, or that the new passport I get would be received quickly so that I can send it in for a Nigerian visa. Kind of important.

In other news, it's my last week at camp, possibly ever. But it doesn't feel that way because of all this other business.

1 comment:

Laura said...

when is the last time you traveled abroad?

(just trying to jog your memory, though I'm sure you've already thought of this)

hopefully you find it!