Oct 16, 2009

News!

Well, my sister had a baby the other day! But, I don't know the baby's name, what it looks like, or even for sure on which day he was born (I think it was October 14th). It's much more frustrating than I anticipated.

In other news, I am on my mid-term break right now, so I have yesterday through Monday off to plan for the rest of the term, and to catch all the way up on grading (though I wasn't more than 3 days behind. Better than I expected!).

I think this break is good for me because I just need some time to be by myself. I've noticed that I get crabby easier when I don't have that extra time to be alone, and that isn't beneficial to anyone.

Question of the Day: Which ex-pat living in Nigeria who authors a blog entitled "A Tendril of Thought" received his Nigerian driver's license today?

Answer: Warren MacLeod - I'll be going for my first excursion either today or tomorrow. And I'm nervous but excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Impressive!!! Driving on African roads...YOU ARE BRAVE!! I can't wait to hear about your adventures. Did I also mention earlier, we are in SETTLERS withdrawl!! Oh my - we shall wait to hear info on your new nephew!!

Liz and the gang